This blog deals with my international charity activity and my book "Anorexia- to be caught and survive..." what is dedicated to all girls, what appeared in the trap of ANOREXIA, and to their close people who want to help them to pass this hard period of life....

CONTACT ME AND WE WILL OVERCOME YOUR TRAGEDY TOGETHER!

My Skype: taniazabz

Write me to this e-mail address:

help@anti-ana-mia.com


International Charity Project "ANTI-ANA-MIA"

>Documentary about tablets in psychological diseases treatment.

Documentary about tablets in psychological diseases treatment

How anorexia appeared in my life...

           Anorexia had caught me not at once, not in a moment. She had been waiting for the perfect opportunity for to pick me up. When you only start to think about a light diet that time anorexia already marks you as her potential victim. Having a thought about dieting you tell her by yourself that you would love to meet her, you invite her into your life. We can never know what is waiting for us in further and she uses that against of us. In my life, anorexia had come slowly and silently, like a cat on its soft pillows of paws. At first, I had eliminated from my ration all fried, fat, salty, sour and spicy food. In couple of months I had refused from sweets and bread, and, moreover, I had halved my portions.
Later I had heard about separate nutrition and started it after what I began to eat only vegetables. As soon as such a food was not tasty, I had lost my appetite at all. It was the ultimate time for anorexia to grab me into her hands. I began to notice an overweight in my figure. A huge desire to lose my weight came into my head. And since that time the most awful period of my life had begun, the period with a name- anorexia!
When you are complitely sure in anything - it is your first step into a huge precipice! Do not promise to yourself or anyone elce that that awful case will never happen with you, that that killing diseas will never knock into your doors, that you will never do anything you think is bad.... When you do this you become weak in front of the face of all those adversities. You say "I will never..." and with these words you open your mind and your heart to negative. Remember this and, who knows, maybe this knowledge will save your whole life one day!

No comments:

Here you can download my book for free!

Shortly about my book...

This book is written in a very light way for reading like a fiction based on a real life story of the Ukrainian girl from a little town who has been caught by cruel disease- anorexia. Reading this book you will find out how everything began and what circumstances has led to such a serious consequence. You will be plunged into the breathtaking world of different real events and stunning cogitations what will catch you and make you to be lost in meditations… you will find out not only the mechanism of anorexia leverage, you will learn life infinite wisdom what is useful for any person of any age. Moreover, you will receive the priceless advices how to fight anorexia either if you suffer from it or if you are a close person of such a girl. This book is useful for every person who is under the power of any fears and addictions and who wants to change his life for better, who wants to become the owner of his life, who wants to be happy! You will learn how to reach harmony in your heart and how to be strong enough for to resist any difficulties and problems on your life way reaching all your goals!